Ramadan 2020 in Cape Town
Ramadan is one of the most important times of the year for Muslims around the world. Let us make this Ramadan one to remember.
Our Services During Ramadan
- We blend your spirituality and rituals with our comfort and hospitality during your holy month.
- The Shorter days and cool weather in Cape Town, allow for a more pleasant fasting experience. With an average temperature of 18°C you are able to get around the city without feeling tired.
- We stock your fridge with dates and juice before your arrival.
- We have special halal chefs and dedicated halal catering kitchens to prepare fresh custom foods specially prepared for you in Iftaar and Suhoor.
- We will provide you with a list of nearby mosques and assist with a private driver if needed. We also have knowledge of all holy sites and halal eateries which we will share with you upon arrival.
What else can we do for you?
Well, if you have any special requests, let us know and we will arrange it for you. We make sure our guests are comfortable and that the Villa feels like home for the duration of your stay. Your well-being is important to us, allow us to make this an unforgettable Ramadan for you.
How to spend your time in Cape Town and why you should come here?
We know that it is difficult to pass time during the day but to counter this we have a comprehensive list of expriences, tours and activities that you can partake in to occupy your time. Here are a few to mention:
- Cape of Good Hope
- Table Mountain National Park via Cablecar
- Robben Island
- Boulders Beach – Visit the Penguins
Choose from our list of 300+ villas for an amazing stay in Cape Town. Get a free quote now.